Unsurprisingly, this white water reach of the River Dee is used for canoeing competitions, both kayak slalom and down river races.
The photo is taken from Llangollen Bridge, originally built in 1345 and thought to be the first stone crossing of the River Dee. The railway line visible at the right arrived in 1863.
|Site Home||Tull Tour History||Annotated Passion Play||The Blog|
|© NRT, 2004|