Showing the amazing telescopic tower. Well, the stepped sides make it look telescopic, anyway.
This was the Methodists' first dedicated premises: they had used a disused spinning shed in Lower Dolphinholme until the floor collapsed under a visiting preacher in 1922, then moved into an old Congregationalist chapel until they raised £3,347 for their own church in 1935.
|Site Home||Tull Tour History||Annotated Passion Play||The Blog|
|© NRT, 2009|