Farmland in the immediate foreground, then the Uni. playing fields. Bailrigg House is at the treeline; in 1964 the University was built on the Bailrigg Estate (occupied since at least 1485), with the House being used as the Health Centre until 2002. Left to right in the background are Bowland Tower (student accommodation built around the main boiler's chimney), the Chaplaincy (see next photo), the main library, and the Ruskin Library.
|Site Home||Tull Tour History||Annotated Passion Play||The Blog|
|© NRT, 2003|