A church has been here since 1100, though the plaque (see the next image for a closer look), and presumably this building, dates from 1602. The church closed four hundred years later, in 2002.
According to the parish council, the older of the bells is dated 1296, which would make it one of the oldest in the country.
|Site Home||Tull Tour History||Annotated Passion Play||The Blog|
|© NRT, 2006|